|Welcome||7th Trumpet Rapture|
Revelation 8:  And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.  And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
Revelation 8:  And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Revelation 11:  And the seventh angel sounded;
I Corinthians 15:  Behold, I show you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
What can we learn from these verses of Scripture and try to make some practical “common sense” of the matter:
01. There are seven angels standing before God.
02. Apparently, it would be correct to assume, it is God personally who has given a trumpet to each of the seven angels.
03. The seven angels each have a trumpet and at a certain time period in the future, are ready to sound the trumpet.
04. The 1st angel sounds: Revelation 8:  The first angel sounded.
05. The 2nd angel sounds: Revelation 8:  And the second angel sounded.
08. The 5th angel sounds: Revelation 9:  And the fifth angel sounded.
09. The 6th angel sounds: Revelation 9:  And the sixth angel sounded.
10. The 7th angel sounds: Revelation 11:  And the seventh angel sounded.
11. The Apostle Paul is about to reveal a mystery.
12. Those dead carnal natures of saved souls in the grave are about to be changed.
13. In a moment of time, as fast as the eye can blink, at the last trump.
14. A trumpet will sound and the mystery takes place.
15. The dead are raised from the corruption of the grave and are changed.
16. The Lord descends from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel and with the trump of God. (Is this a new trump or is a trumpet already given to one of the angels?)
17. The dead carnal natures of the saved are raised.
20. The 7th angel sounds and there are great voices in heaven making a proclamation.
21. This proclamation declares the coming fact of the kingdoms of this earthly world are about to become under the Kingship of the Lord Jesus Christ.
22. The nations of the earthly world are angry, because the wrath of God is about to take place.
23. Before the wrath occurs, there is a time of the judging of the dead and to distribute rewards in the spiritual kingdom.
24. The purpose of the wrath of God will be to destroy those of humanity who have morally corrupted the earth. (And shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.) The Greek word for the second English word “destroy” has to do with morality.
25. The temple of God is made visible to the Apostle John.
For the purpose of this study, the focus will be upon the phrase:
And there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
A composite of 14 various English translations for this phrase:
Lightnings: astrape as-trap-ay’to flash as lightning, to glare, lighten or shine.
Voices: phone fo-nay’the tone of a sound, noise or voice.
Thunderings: bronte bron-tay’ (to roar); thunder.
Earthquake: seismos sice-mos’to rock (vibrate), move, quake, shake. A commotion, i.e. (Of the ground) an earthquake:--earthquake, tempest.
Great: megas meg’-as(+ fear) exceedingly, great (-est), high, large, mighty, + (be) sore (afraid), strong.
Hail: chalaza khal’-ad-zah to lower (as into a void): to let down from a higher place to a lower; hail. [Greek khalaza, hard lump, hailstone.]
And there were glaring flashes of lightning, the sound and noise of roaring thunder, a moving, shaking and vibration of the ground, an earthquake with great and mighty falling hard lumps of hail.
What is Hail: calaza chalaza khal’-ad-zah to lower (as into a void): to let down from a higher place to a lower; hail. [Greek: khalaza, hard lump, hailstone.] “falling hard lumps of hail”.
A DEFINITE PUZZLE HAS COME TOGETHER FOR ME – PART 1
Stop Worrying about World Prophetic Fulfillment
Start being concerned about your relationship with God
REGARDLESS OF YOUR PERSONAL OPINION OF ME PLEASE READ THIS BLOG – MY CUP OF JOY RUNNETH OVER – PLEASE CONSIDER IT – GOD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS – GOD HAS MADE MY DAY!
April 29, 2014
Believers – The Time is MORE than Ripe to Unite with a Local Church
That is still teaching “The” Faith Once delivered to the First Churches
The RAPTURE of ALL BELIEVERS is NO LONGER a FAR distance Event
Hear The Everlasting Gospel to Worship God Before The Rapture Event
Revelation 14:6,7 – And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,  Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and GIVE GLORY to him; for the hour of HIS JUDGMENT is come: and WORSHIP him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
THIS IS A WARNING TO HEED HIS WORD BEFORE THE RAPTURE
Revelation 14:12-16 – Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.  And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.  And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: FOR THE TIME IS COME TO REAP; for the harvest of the earth IS RIPE.  And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
THIS IS THE SEVENTH TRUMPET RAPTURE
Revlation 11:15-18 – And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.  And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,  Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.  And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
DON’T BE CAUGHT OUT OF CHURCH AT THE RAPTURE
Revelation 11:11-14 – And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.  And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.  And THE SAME HOUR was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.  The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe COMETH QUICKLY.
THE RAPTURE OCCURS ON TRUMP 7 ON THE SAME DAY – IT OCCURS BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, i.e. THE SAME HOUR, QUICKLY, REVELATION 15.
Revelation 11:15 – And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
AS A SYNOPTIC ANALYST I CAN TELL YOU THERE IS NO WAY I HAVE EVER OR SHALL EVER BE ABLE TO PREDICT THE PRECISE TIME OF THE RAPTURE – AS BELIEVERS HE WANTS OUR FAITH AND SERVICE TO GROW IN OUR PATIENCE WHILE WE WAIT FOR HIS COMING FOR BELIEVERS BEFORE THE SEVENTH TRUMPET – AS BELIEVERS OUR ATTITUDE NOW SHOULD BE THE SAME AS ESTHERS, “IF I PERISH I PERISH.”
THIS IS THE PATIENCE OF THE SAVED BEFORE THE 7 WRATH VIALS
Revelation 14:12 – Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.  And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.  And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.  And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE RAPTURE OF ALL BELIEVERS
Revelation 14:17-21 – And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.  And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.  And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.  And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.