I’m looking across the Jordan Valley waiting for the coming of the Lord. If you do not know what this means, then perhaps you would might ought to spend some time figuring it out!!
To the viewers of my Websites; may you be encouraged to be Creative. If you only do it for yourself, then just do it!!!
As I remember, most all of the following photos are used freely from the following website: https://pixabay.com/
I’ve simply attributed my Websites to the Photos, as a means to encourage viewers to be Creative in your life. Try to look at life in a more wonderful way and perhaps it will become better for you. I’m just making a suggestion
A Home Page 8j Be Creative BibleSermonsMP3.com, BibleSermonsMP3.org, Tribulation101.com, TribulationVideos.com, BibleClass123.com, BibleSermons123.com, TribulationPeriod1.com, TribulationPeriod12.com, TribulationPeriod123.com
On February 28, 2021, my mother passed away.
My brothers and I buried her on March 3, which was her 82nd birthday.
Her favorite Song was: Where the Roses Never Fade.
I would like to dedicate the following Page Link and Hymn Link of a video of that Song to her:
01. Page Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
02. Hymn Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
My brothers and I planted Roses at our homes on May 9, 2021, which was Mother’s Day.
The following pictures of Roses are in memory of my mother.
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website:
-  And Lot lifted up his eyes, and beheld all the plain of Jordan, that it was well watered every where, before the LORD destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the LORD, like the land of Egypt, as thou comest unto Zoar.
-  Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.
-  I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.
-  And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation: and he made a mourning for his father seven days.
-  And when the inhabitants of the land, the Canaanites, saw the mourning in the floor of Atad, they said, This is a grievous mourning to the Egyptians: wherefore the name of it was called Abel-mizraim, which is beyond Jordan.
-  The Amalekites dwell in the land of the south: and the Hittites, and the Jebusites, and the Amorites, dwell in the mountains: and the Canaanites dwell by the sea, and by the coast of Jordan.
-  And the children of Israel set forward, and pitched in the plains of Moab on this side Jordan by Jericho.
-  And Moses and Eleazar the priest spake with them in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,
-  These are they that were numbered by Moses and Eleazar the priest, who numbered the children of Israel in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho.
-  And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.
-  Wherefore, said they, if we have found grace in thy sight, let this land be given unto thy servants for a possession, and bring us not over Jordan.
-  For we will not inherit with them on yonder side Jordan, or forward; because our inheritance is fallen to us on this side Jordan eastward.
-  And will go all of you armed over Jordan before the LORD, until he hath driven out his enemies from before him,
-  And Moses said unto them, If the children of Gad and the children of Reuben will pass with you over Jordan, every man armed to battle, before the LORD, and the land shall be subdued before you; then ye shall give them the land of Gilead for a possession:
-  We will pass over armed before the LORD into the land of Canaan, that the possession of our inheritance on this side Jordan may be ours.
-  And they departed from the mountains of Abarim, and pitched in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho.
-  And they pitched by Jordan, from Beth-jesimoth even unto Abel-shittim in the plains of Moab.
-  And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,
-  Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye are passed over Jordan into the land of Canaan;
-  And the border shall go down to Jordan, and the goings out of it shall be at the salt sea: this shall be your land with the coasts thereof round about.
-  The two tribes and the half tribe have received their inheritance on this side Jordan near Jericho eastward, toward the sunrising.
-  And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying,
-  Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan;
-  Ye shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall ye give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.
-  These are the commandments and the judgments, which the LORD commanded by the hand of Moses unto the children of Israel in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho.
-  These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
-  On this side Jordan, in the land of Moab, began Moses to declare this law, saying,
-  (As the children of Esau which dwell in Seir, and the Moabites which dwell in Ar, did unto me;) until I shall pass over Jordan into the land which the LORD our God giveth us.
-  And we took at that time out of the hand of the two kings of the Amorites the land that was on this side Jordan, from the river of Arnon unto mount Hermon;
-  The plain also, and Jordan, and the coast thereof, from Chinnereth even unto the sea of the plain, even the salt sea, under Ashdoth-pisgah eastward.
-  Until the LORD have given rest unto your brethren, as well as unto you, and until they also possess the land which the LORD your God hath given them beyond Jordan: and then shall ye return every man unto his possession, which I have given you.
-  I pray thee, let me go over, and see the good land that is beyond Jordan, that goodly mountain, and Lebanon.
-  Get thee up into the top of Pisgah, and lift up thine eyes westward, and northward, and southward, and eastward, and behold it with thine eyes: for thou shalt not go over this Jordan.
-  Furthermore the LORD was angry with me for your sakes, and sware that I should not go over Jordan, and that I should not go in unto that good land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance:
-  But I must die in this land, I must not go over Jordan: but ye shall go over, and possess that good land.
-  I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that ye shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereunto ye go over Jordan to possess it; ye shall not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
-  Then Moses severed three cities on this side Jordan toward the sunrising;
-  On this side Jordan, in the valley over against Beth-peor, in the land of Sihon king of the Amorites, who dwelt at Heshbon, whom Moses and the children of Israel smote, after they were come forth out of Egypt:
-  And they possessed his land, and the land of Og king of Bashan, two kings of the Amorites, which were on this side Jordan toward the sunrising;
-  And all the plain on this side Jordan eastward, even unto the sea of the plain, under the springs of Pisgah.
-  Hear, O Israel: Thou art to pass over Jordan this day, to go in to possess nations greater and mightier than thyself, cities great and fenced up to heaven,
-  Are they not on the other side Jordan, by the way where the sun goeth down, in the land of the Canaanites, which dwell in the champaign over against Gilgal, beside the plains of Moreh?
-  For ye shall pass over Jordan to go in to possess the land which the LORD your God giveth you, and ye shall possess it, and dwell therein.
-  But when ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which the LORD your God giveth you to inherit, and when he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety;
-  And it shall be on the day when ye shall pass over Jordan unto the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, that thou shalt set thee up great stones, and plaister them with plaister:
-  Therefore it shall be when ye be gone over Jordan, that ye shall set up these stones, which I command you this day, in mount Ebal, and thou shalt plaister them with plaister.
-  These shall stand upon mount Gerizim to bless the people, when ye are come over Jordan; Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Joseph, and Benjamin:
-  I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
-  And he said unto them, I am an hundred and twenty years old this day; I can no more go out and come in: also the LORD hath said unto me, Thou shalt not go over this Jordan.
-  And that their children, which have not known any thing, may hear, and learn to fear the LORD your God, as long as ye live in the land whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.
-  For it is not a vain thing for you; because it is your life: and through this thing ye shall prolong your days in the land, whither ye go over Jordan to possess it.
-  Moses my servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel.
-  Pass through the host, and command the people, saying, Prepare you victuals; for within three days ye shall pass over this Jordan, to go in to possess the land, which the LORD your God giveth you to possess it.
-  Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle, shall remain in the land which Moses gave you on this side Jordan; but ye shall pass before your brethren armed, all the mighty men of valour, and help them;
-  Until the LORD have given your brethren rest, as he hath given you, and they also have possessed the land which the LORD your God giveth them: then ye shall return unto the land of your possession, and enjoy it, which Moses the LORD’s servant gave you on this side Jordan toward the sunrising.
-  And the men pursued after them the way to Jordan unto the fords: and as soon as they which pursued after them were gone out, they shut the gate.
-  For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed.
-  And Joshua rose early in the morning; and they removed from Shittim, and came to Jordan, he and all the children of Israel, and lodged there before they passed over.
-  And thou shalt command the priests that bear the ark of the covenant, saying, When ye are come to the brink of the water of Jordan, ye shall stand still in Jordan.
-  Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth passeth over before you into Jordan.
-  And it shall come to pass, as soon as the soles of the feet of the priests that bear the ark of the LORD, the Lord of all the earth, shall rest in the waters of Jordan, that the waters of Jordan shall be cut off from the waters that come down from above; and they shall stand upon an heap.
-  And it came to pass, when the people removed from their tents, to pass over Jordan, and the priests bearing the ark of the covenant before the people;
-  And as they that bare the ark were come unto Jordan, and the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,)
-  And the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the midst of Jordan, and all the Israelites passed over on dry ground, until all the people were passed clean over Jordan.
-  And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over Jordan, that the LORD spake unto Joshua, saying,
-  And command ye them, saying, Take you hence out of the midst of Jordan, out of the place where the priests’ feet stood firm, twelve stones, and ye shall carry them over with you, and leave them in the lodging place, where ye shall lodge this night.
-  And Joshua said unto them, Pass over before the ark of the LORD your God into the midst of Jordan, and take ye up every man of you a stone upon his shoulder, according unto the number of the tribes of the children of Israel:
-  Then ye shall answer them, That the waters of Jordan were cut off before the ark of the covenant of the LORD; when it passed over Jordan, the waters of Jordan were cut off: and these stones shall be for a memorial unto the children of Israel for ever.
-  And the children of Israel did so as Joshua commanded, and took up twelve stones out of the midst of Jordan, as the LORD spake unto Joshua, according to the number of the tribes of the children of Israel, and carried them over with them unto the place where they lodged, and laid them down there.
-  And Joshua set up twelve stones in the midst of Jordan, in the place where the feet of the priests which bare the ark of the covenant stood: and they are there unto this day.
-  For the priests which bare the ark stood in the midst of Jordan, until everything was finished that the LORD commanded Joshua to speak unto the people, according to all that Moses commanded Joshua: and the people hasted and passed over.
-  Command the priests that bear the ark of the testimony, that they come up out of Jordan.
-  Joshua therefore commanded the priests, saying, Come ye up out of Jordan.
-  And it came to pass, when the priests that bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD were come up out of the midst of Jordan, and the soles of the priests’ feet were lifted up unto the dry land, that the waters of Jordan returned unto their place, and flowed over all his banks, as they did before.
-  And the people came up out of Jordan on the tenth day of the first month, and encamped in Gilgal, in the east border of Jericho.
-  And those twelve stones, which they took out of Jordan, did Joshua pitch in Gilgal.
-  Then ye shall let your children know, saying, Israel came over this Jordan on dry land.
-  For the LORD your God dried up the waters of Jordan from before you, until ye were passed over, as the LORD your God did to the Red sea, which he dried up from before us, until we were gone over:
-  And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the LORD had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.
-  And Joshua said, Alas, O Lord GOD, wherefore hast thou at all brought this people over Jordan, to deliver us into the hand of the Amorites, to destroy us? would to God we had been content, and dwelt on the other side Jordan!
-  And it came to pass, when all the kings which were on this side Jordan, in the hills, and in the valleys, and in all the coasts of the great sea over against Lebanon, the Hittite, and the Amorite, the Canaanite, the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite, heard thereof;
-  And all that he did to the two kings of the Amorites, that were beyond Jordan, to Sihon king of Heshbon, and to Og king of Bashan, which was at Ashtaroth.
-  Now these are the kings of the land, which the children of Israel smote, and possessed their land on the other side Jordan toward the rising of the sun, from the river Arnon unto mount Hermon, and all the plain on the east:
-  And these are the kings of the country which Joshua and the children of Israel smote on this side Jordan on the west, from Baal-gad in the valley of Lebanon even unto the mount Halak, that goeth up to Seir; which Joshua gave unto the tribes of Israel for a possession according to their divisions;
-  With whom the Reubenites and the Gadites have received their inheritance, which Moses gave them, beyond Jordan eastward, even as Moses the servant of the LORD gave them;
-  And the border of the children of Reuben was Jordan, and the border thereof. This was the inheritance of the children of Reuben after their families, the cities and the villages thereof.
-  And in the valley, Beth-aram, and Beth-nimrah, and Succoth, and Zaphon, the rest of the kingdom of Sihon king of Heshbon, Jordan and his border, even unto the edge of the sea of Chinnereth on the other side Jordan eastward.
-  These are the countries which Moses did distribute for inheritance in the plains of Moab, on the other side Jordan, by Jericho, eastward.
-  For Moses had given the inheritance of two tribes and an half tribe on the other side Jordan: but unto the Levites he gave none inheritance among them.
-  And the east border was the salt sea, even unto the end of Jordan. And their border in the north quarter was from the bay of the sea at the uttermost part of Jordan:
-  And the lot of the children of Joseph fell from Jordan by Jericho, unto the water of Jericho on the east, to the wilderness that goeth up from Jericho throughout mount Bethel,
-  And it went down from Janohah to Ataroth, and to Naarath, and came to Jericho, and went out at Jordan.
-  And there fell ten portions to Manasseh, beside the land of Gilead and Bashan, which were on the other side Jordan;
-  But the Levites have no part among you; for the priesthood of the LORD is their inheritance: and Gad, and Reuben, and half the tribe of Manasseh, have received their inheritance beyond Jordan on the east, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave them.
-  And their border on the north side was from Jordan; and the border went up to the side of Jericho on the north side, and went up through the mountains westward; and the goings out thereof were at the wilderness of Beth-aven.
-  And the border passed along to the side of Beth-hoglah northward: and the outgoings of the border were at the north bay of the salt sea at the south end of Jordan: this was the south coast.
-  And Jordan was the border of it on the east side. This was the inheritance of the children of Benjamin, by the coasts thereof round about, according to their families.
-  And the coast reacheth to Tabor, and Shahazimah, and Beth-shemesh; and the outgoings of their border were at Jordan: sixteen cities with their villages.
-  And their coast was from Heleph, from Allon to Zaanannim, and Adami, Nekeb, and Jabneel, unto Lakum; and the outgoings thereof were at Jordan:
-  And then the coast turneth westward to Aznoth-tabor, and goeth out from thence to Hukkok, and reacheth to Zebulun on the south side, and reacheth to Asher on the west side, and to Judah upon Jordan toward the sunrising.
-  And on the other side Jordan by Jericho eastward, they assigned Bezer in the wilderness upon the plain out of the tribe of Reuben, and Ramoth in Gilead out of the tribe of Gad, and Golan in Bashan out of the tribe of Manasseh.
-  And now the LORD your God hath given rest unto your brethren, as he promised them: therefore now return ye, and get you unto your tents, and unto the land of your possession, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you on the other side Jordan.
-  Now to the one half of the tribe of Manasseh Moses had given possession in Bashan: but unto the other half thereof gave Joshua among their brethren on this side Jordan westward. And when Joshua sent them away also unto their tents, then he blessed them,
-  And when they came unto the borders of Jordan, that are in the land of Canaan, the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh built there an altar by Jordan, a great altar to see to.
-  And the children of Israel heard say, Behold, the chidren of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh have built an altar over against the land of Canaan, in the borders of Jordan, at the passage of the children of Israel.
-  For the LORD hath made Jordan a border between us and you, ye children of Reuben and children of Gad; ye have no part in the LORD: so shall your children make our children cease from fearing the LORD.
-  Behold, I have divided unto you by lot these nations that remain, to be an inheritance for your tribes, from Jordan, with all the nations that I have cut off, even unto the great sea westward.
-  And I brought you into the land of the Amorites, which dwelt on the other side Jordan; and they fought with you: and I gave them into your hand, that ye might possess their land; and I destroyed them from before you.
-  And ye went over Jordan, and came unto Jericho: and the men of Jericho fought against you, the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Girgashites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; and I delivered them into your hand.
-  And he said unto them, Follow after me: for the LORD hath delivered your enemies the Moabites into your hand. And they went down after him, and took the fords of Jordan toward Moab, and suffered not a man to pass over.
-  Gilead abode beyond Jordan: and why did Dan remain in ships? Asher continued on the sea shore, and abode in his breaches.
-  And Gideon sent messengers throughout all mount Ephraim, saying, Come down against the Midianites, and take before them the waters unto Beth-barah and Jordan. Then all the men of Ephraim gathered themselves together, and took the waters unto Beth-barah and Jordan.
-  And they took two princes of the Midianites, Oreb and Zeeb; and they slew Oreb upon the rock Oreb, and Zeeb they slew at the winepress of Zeeb, and pursued Midian, and brought the heads of Oreb and Zeeb to Gideon on the other side Jordan.
-  And Gideon came to Jordan, and passed over, he, and the three hundred men that were with him, faint, yet pursuing them.
-  And that year they vexed and oppressed the children of Israel: eighteen years, all the children of Israel that were on the other side Jordan in the land of the Amorites, which is in Gilead.
-  Moreover the children of Ammon passed over Jordan to fight also against Judah, and against Benjamin, and against the house of Ephraim; so that Israel was sore distressed.
-  And the king of the children of Ammon answered unto the messengers of Jephthah, Because Israel took away my land, when they came up out of Egypt, from Arnon even unto Jabbok, and unto Jordan: now therefore restore those lands again peaceably.
-  And they possessed all the coasts of the Amorites, from Arnon even unto Jabbok, and from the wilderness even unto Jordan.
-  And the Gileadites took the passages of Jordan before the Ephraimites: and it was so, that when those Ephraimites which were escaped said, Let me go over; that the men of Gilead said unto him, Art thou an Ephraimite? If he said, Nay;
-  Then said they unto him, Say now Shibboleth: and he said Sibboleth: for he could not frame to pronounce it right. Then they took him, and slew him at the passages of Jordan: and there fell at that time of the Ephraimites forty and two thousand.
-  And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.
-  And when the men of Israel that were on the other side of the valley, and they that were on the other side Jordan, saw that the men of Israel fled, and that Saul and his sons were dead, they forsook the cities, and fled; and the Philistines came and dwelt in them.
-  And Abner and his men walked all that night through the plain, and passed over Jordan, and went through all Bithron, and they came to Mahanaim.
-  And when it was told David, he gathered all Israel together, and passed over Jordan, and came to Helam. And the Syrians set themselves in array against David, and fought with him.
-  Then David arose, and all the people that were with him, and they passed over Jordan: by the morning light there lacked not one of them that was not gone over Jordan.
-  Then David came to Mahanaim. And Absalom passed over Jordan, he and all the men of Israel with him.
-  So the king returned, and came to Jordan. And Judah came to Gilgal, to go to meet the king, to conduct the king over Jordan.
-  And there were a thousand men of Benjamin with him, and Ziba the servant of the house of Saul, and his fifteen sons and his twenty servants with him; and they went over Jordan before the king.
-  And there went over a ferry boat to carry over the king’s household, and to do what he thought good. And Shimei the son of Gera fell down before the king, as he was come over Jordan;
-  And Barzillai the Gileadite came down from Rogelim, and went over Jordan with the king, to conduct him over Jordan.
-  Thy servant will go a little way over Jordan with the king: and why should the king recompense it me with such a reward?
-  And all the people went over Jordan. And when the king was come over, the king kissed Barzillai, and blessed him; and he returned unto his own place.
-  And, behold, all the men of Israel came to the king, and said unto the king, Why have our brethren the men of Judah stolen thee away, and have brought the king, and his household, and all David’s men with him, over Jordan?
-  So every man of Israel went up from after David, and followed Sheba the son of Bichri: but the men of Judah clave unto their king, from Jordan even to Jerusalem.
-  And they passed over Jordan, and pitched in Aroer, on the right side of the city that lieth in the midst of the river of Gad, and toward Jazer:
-  And, behold, thou hast with thee Shimei the son of Gera, a Benjamite of Bahurim, which cursed me with a grievous curse in the day when I went to Mahanaim: but he came down to meet me at Jordan, and I sware to him by the LORD, saying, I will not put thee to death with the sword.
-  In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zarthan.
-  Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
-  So he went and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
-  And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the LORD hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.
-  And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
-  He took up also the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and went back, and stood by the bank of Jordan;
-  And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.
-  Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.
-  Let us go, we pray thee, unto Jordan, and take thence every man a beam, and let us make us a place there, where we may dwell. And he answered, Go ye.
-  So he went with them. And when they came to Jordan, they cut down wood.
-  And they went after them unto Jordan: and, lo, all the way was full of garments and vessels, which the Syrians had cast away in their haste. And the messengers returned, and told the king.
-  From Jordan eastward, all the land of Gilead, the Gadites, and the Reubenites, and the Manassites, from Aroer, which is by the river Arnon, even Gilead and Bashan.
-  And on the other side Jordan by Jericho, on the east side of Jordan, were given them out of the tribe of Reuben, Bezer in the wilderness with her suburbs, and Jahzah with her suburbs,
-  These are they that went over Jordan in the first month, when it had overflown all his banks; and they put to flight all them of the valleys, both toward the east, and toward the west.
-  And on the other side of Jordan, of the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and of the half tribe of Manasseh, with all manner of instruments of war for the battle, an hundred and twenty thousand.
-  And it was told David; and he gathered all Israel, and passed over Jordan, and came upon them, and set the battle in array against them. So when David had put the battle in array against the Syrians, they fought with him.
-  And of the Hebronites, Hashabiah and his brethren, men of valour, a thousand and seven hundred, were officers among them of Israel on this side Jordan westward in all the business of the LORD, and in the service of the king.
-  In the plain of Jordan did the king cast them, in the clay ground between Succoth and Zeredathah.
-  Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
-  O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
-  The sea saw it, and fled: Jordan was driven back.
-  What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back?
-  Nevertheless the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict her by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
-  If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
-  Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan against the habitation of the strong: but I will suddenly make him run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?
-  Behold, he shall come up like a lion from the swelling of Jordan unto the habitation of the strong: but I will make them suddenly run away from her: and who is a chosen man, that I may appoint over her? for who is like me? and who will appoint me the time? and who is that shepherd that will stand before me?
-  And the east side ye shall measure from Hauran, and from Damascus, and from Gilead, and from the land of Israel by Jordan, from the border unto the east sea. And this is the east side.
-  There is a voice of the howling of the shepherds; for their glory is spoiled: a voice of the roaring of young lions; for the pride of Jordan is spoiled.
-  And to all that were in Samaria and the cities thereof, and beyond Jordan unto Jerusalem, and Betane, and Chelus, and Kades, and the river of Egypt, and Taphnes, and Ramesse, and all the land of Gesem,
-  So they dwelt in the land of the Amorites, and they destroyed by their strength all them of Esebon, and passing over Jordan they possessed all the hill country.
-  He maketh the understanding to abound like Euphrates, and as Jordan in the time of the harvest.
-  Judas Maccabeus also and his brother Jonathan went over Jordan, and travelled three days’ journey in the wilderness,
-  After this went they over Jordan into the great plain before Bethsan.
-  Which when Bacchides understood, he came near to Jordan with all his host upon the sabbath day.
-  So when they had avenged fully the blood of their brother, they turned again to the marsh of Jordan.
-  Now when Bacchides heard hereof, he came on the sabbath day unto the banks of Jordan with a great power.
-  For, behold, the battle is before us and behind us, and the water of Jordan on this side and that side, the marsh likewise and wood, neither is there place for us to turn aside.
-  Then Jonathan and they that were with him leapt into Jordan, and swam over unto the other bank: howbeit the other passed not over Jordan unto them.
-  Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,
-  And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.
-  Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
-  The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, by the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;
-  And there followed him great multitudes of people from Galilee, and from Decapolis, and from Jerusalem, and from Judaea, and from beyond Jordan.
-  And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these sayings, he departed from Galilee, and came into the coasts of Judaea beyond Jordan;
-  And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
-  And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.
-  And from Jerusalem, and from Idumaea, and from beyond Jordan; and they about Tyre and Sidon, a great multitude, when they had heard what great things he did, came unto him.
-  And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again.
-  And he came into all the country about Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins;
-  And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
-  These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.
-  And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
-  And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.
The Extinction Cycle a.k.a. the Biblical Great Tribulation Period
The following information is generally being placed on the bottom of some of the pages in which are being renamed and reworked. The goal is to help any visitor to better understand the overall theme of the End Times Biblical Teaching of the Great Tribulation Period, etc. It is not to overwhelm the page or the viewer, but to capture your attention, as some viewers only visit one page or many just a few and then move on, never to return again. Maybe with material, you will understand how, then the why of the method. This page was created on May 9th, 2022.
When the coming Extinction Cycle a.k.a the Biblical Great Tribulation Period actually begins with the Great Earthquakes; Massive Volcanic Eruptions; Tsunamis on a Global scale; a Comet hits the earth; the Magnetic Field weakens and allows Comic Lightening to strike the earth; and all the World Governmental, Corporate Business and Mainstream Religious Leaders, including all of the so called powers-that-be fail to provide Truthful answers; how are the almost 8 billion masses of humanity going to feel, when their lives are about to vanish away?
It is going to be so amazing when these events begin to unfold and the people who present themselves as Leaders of People, (great and powerful), become nothing but mere frighten helpless creatures of earthen clay.
My goal is to provide Biblical, Astronomical, Geological and Meteorological; as well as Middle East Political events that are forthcoming; with information about the Great Tribulation Period and the Parousia of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2021 Links
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2022 Links
- 02 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.org
- 03 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.com
- Earthquake News 2011
- Earthquake News 2012
- Earthquake News 2013
- Earthquake News 2014
- Earthquake News 2015
- Earthquake News 2016
- Earthquake News 2017
- Earthquake News 2018
- Earthquake News 2019
- Earthquake News 2020
- Earthquake News 2021
- Earthquake News 2022
- 01. Dead Sea Earthquakes 4.0+
- 02. Dead Sea Earthquakes 5.0+
- 03. Israel Earthquakes 4.0+
- 04. Israel Earthquakes 5.0+
- 05. Middle East Earthquakes 5.0+
- 06. Middle East Earthquakes 6.0+
- 07. Middle East Earthquakes 7.0+
It’s interesting to see the Earthquakes in the Red Sea area and in the Gulf of Aqaba; as this region will be where the Tongue of the Egyptian Sea is pushed west into Egypt and it will be a single land mass during the Millennial Reign. The Euphrates River will be diverted southwestward across the Palmyrides Mountain Belt; into the Jordan River and flow out the Gulf of Aqaba. This newly formed River will connect with Ezekiel’s’ Spring and the many other springs that will be created along the eastern escarpment from the Temple Mount.
- 08. Gulf of Aqaba
- 09. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aqaba
- 10. Gulf of Aqaba Images
- 11. https://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 12. https://biblehub.com/parallel/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 13. https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 14. https://biblehub.com/parallel/revelation/16-12.htm
- 15. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-4.htm
- 16. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-5.htm
- 17. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-8.htm
- 18. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-10.htm
After the Great Tribulation Period has ended; the Millennial Reign will begin and all the Islamic nations that were part of the attack upon Israel will be required to send a representative to Israel to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple or it could actually mean: the masses of people from these nations. If they do not come, then the Lord will cause the Rain to cease; otherwise, forcing then to come to Jerusalem to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple on a yearly basis. It is also possible, these masses of people; who were and may still be: followers of Islam will be forced to buy food produce from Israel, throughout the Millennial Reign.
Zechariah 14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- 19. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-16.htm
- 20. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-17.htm
Here are some more Earthquake Links in the Saudi Arabia area. You can clearly see the Earthquakes in the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea.
- End Times Joel ch 2 vs 28 to 3s ch 2 vs 14 to 21
- End Times Luke ch 17 vs 24 to 37 Days of Noah
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 15 to 11 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 24 to 28 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 1 to 8 and vs 10 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 14 to 20 Great Tribulation
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 24 to 27 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 24 to 30 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 34 to 43 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 1 to 8 and vs 14 Sign of thy Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 15 to 28 Great Tribulation
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 29 to 31 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 32 to 35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 36 to 44 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 1 to 8
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 12 to 17
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 9 to 11
- End Times Zephaniah ch 1 vs 14 to 18
- Revelation 1st Trumpet and 1st Vial
- Revelation 2nd Trumpet and 2nd Vial
- Revelation 3rd Trumpet and 3rd Vial
- Revelation 4th Trumpet and 4th Vial
- Revelation 5th Trumpet and 5th Vial
- Revelation 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial
- Revelation 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 1st Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 6 to 7
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 2nd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 3rd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 4th Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 5th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 1 to 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 6th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 13 to 21
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 7th Trumpet ch 11 vs 14 to 19
- Seven Vials of Revelation 1st Vial Rev ch 16 vs 2
- Seven Vials of Revelation 2nd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 3
- Seven Vials of Revelation 3rd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 4
- Seven Vials of Revelation 4th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Vials of Revelation 5th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Vials of Revelation 6th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 12 to 16
- Seven Vials of Revelation 7th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 17 to 21
- Seven Vials of Revelation Rev ch 15 vs 1 and 6 and 7 and 8 Rev ch 16 vs 1
- 01. Earthquakes 5.0+ for Italy
- 02. Earthquakes 6.0+ for Italy
- 03. Earthquakes 7.0+ for Italy
- 04. List of earthquakes in Italy
- 05. UnderStandingItaly.com
- 06. VolcanoDiscovery.com for Italy
- 07. Volcano Images for Italy
- Volcano News 2011
- Volcano News 2012
- Volcano News 2013
- Volcano News 2014
- Volcano News 2015
- Volcano News 2016
- Volcano News 2017
- Volcano News 2018
- Volcano News 2019
- Volcano News 2020
- Volcano News 2021
- Volcano News 2022
Here are some Excellent Videos on a Weekly basis about Volcanic Eruptions:
- 01. This Week in Volcanoes; Oct 31, 2021
- 02. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 7, 2021
- 03. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 14, 2021
- 04. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 21, 2021
- 05. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 28, 2021
- 06. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 5, 2021
- 07. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 12, 2021
- 08. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 19, 2021
- 09. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 26, 2021
- 10. Volcano News Year in Review; Dec 31, 2021
- 11. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 2, 2022
- 12. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 9, 2022
- 13. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 16, 2022
- 14. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 23, 2022
- 15. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 30, 2022
- 16. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 6, 2022
- 17. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 13, 2022
- 18. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 20, 2022
- 19. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 27, 2022
- 20. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 6, 2022
- 21. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 13, 2022
- 22. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 20, 2022
- 23. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 27, 2022
- 24. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 3, 2022
- 25. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 10, 2022
- 26. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 17, 2022
- 27. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 24, 2022
- For current links go to the front page: 01 A Home Page
- 01.Video Link: Volcanic Fire
- 01. The Volcano which Flooded Oregon with Lava; Jan 29, 2022
- 01a. Apolaki Caldera; Mar 4, 2022
- 01b. The Flood of Lava Which Covered Nortern Canada; Mar 14, 2022
- 02. Volcano
- 03. Deccan Traps
- 04. Flood Basalt
- 05. Volcanic Plateau
- 06. Lava Field
- 07. Chilcotin Group
- 08. Columbia River Basalt Group
- 09. Ethiopia-Yemen Continental Flood Basalts
- 10. North Atlantic Igneous Province
- 11. Deccan Traps
- 12. Caribbean large igneous province
- 13. Kerguelen Plateau
- 14. Ontong-Java Plateau
- 15. High Arctic Large Igneous Province
- 16. Paraná and Etendeka Traps
- 17. Karoo and Ferrar Provinces
- 18. Central Atlantic Magmatic Province
- 19. Siberian Traps
- 20. Emeishan Traps
- 21. Vilyuy Traps
- 22. Southern Oklahoma Aulacogen
- 23. Arabian-Nubian Shield
- 24. Mackenzie Large Igneous Province
- 25. Flood Basalts
- 26. Flood Basalts Images
- 27. Flood Basalt from Britannica
- Continental flood basalts.