These photos are just a means to perhaps encourage any viewer to make a small effort to look at life in a better view, than what is portrayed on the world scene in our modern day news. Even though many things occur which are unavoidable, we sometimes need to try and improve our personal outlook, as to be a health source to our self.
I’ve simply attributed my Websites to the Photos, as a means to encourage viewers to be Creative in your life. Try to look at life in a more wonderful way and perhaps it will become better for you. I’m just making a suggestion.
There are almost 8 billion people on the earth and have been estimated to be about 108 billion people who have been born, lived and died on this earth and every person has a short time to live. If they got to travel, some went far and some went a short distance. I wish you well in your travel and encourage you to try find a more peaceful road to travel…
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website: https://pixabay.com/
A Home Page 8t Be Creative BibleSermonsMP3.com, BibleSermonsMP3.org, Tribulation101.com, TribulationVideos.com, BibleClass123.com, BibleSermons123.com, TribulationPeriod1.com, TribulationPeriod12.com, TribulationPeriod123.com
On February 28, 2021, my mother passed away.
My brothers and I buried her on March 3, which was her 82nd birthday.
Her favorite Song was: Where the Roses Never Fade.
I would like to dedicate the following Page Link and Hymn Link of a video of that Song to her:
01. Page Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
02. Hymn Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
My brothers and I planted Roses at our homes on May 9, 2021, which was Mother’s Day.
The following pictures of Roses are in memory of my mother.
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website:
-  Turn again, my daughters, go your way; for I am too old to have an husband. If I should say, I have hope, if I should have an husband also to night, and should also bear sons;
-  And Shechaniah the son of Jehiel, one of the sons of Elam, answered and said unto Ezra, We have trespassed against our God, and have taken strange wives of the people of the land: yet now there is hope in Israel concerning this thing.
-  Now in the twelfth month, that is, the month Adar, on the thirteenth day of the same, when the king’s commandment and his decree drew near to be put in execution, in the day that the enemies of the Jews hoped to have power over them, (though it was turned to the contrary, that the Jews had rule over them that hated them;)
-  Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?
-  So the poor hath hope, and iniquity stoppeth her mouth.
-  What is my strength, that I should hope? and what is mine end, that I should prolong my life?
-  They were confounded because they had hoped; they came thither, and were ashamed.
-  My days are swifter than a weaver’s shuttle, and are spent without hope.
-  So are the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite’s hope shall perish:
-  Whose hope shall be cut off, and whose trust shall be a spider’s web.
-  And thou shalt be secure, because there is hope; yea, thou shalt dig about thee, and thou shalt take thy rest in safety.
-  But the eyes of the wicked shall fail, and they shall not escape, and their hope shall be as the giving up of the ghost.
-  For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
-  The waters wear the stones: thou washest away the things which grow out of the dust of the earth; and thou destroyest the hope of man.
-  And where is now my hope? as for my hope, who shall see it?
-  He hath destroyed me on every side, and I am gone: and mine hope hath he removed like a tree.
-  For what is the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul?
-  If I have made gold my hope, or have said to the fine gold, Thou art my confidence;
-  Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him?
-  Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
-  But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother’s breasts.
-  Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.
-  Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;
-  Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
-  For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.
-  And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.
-  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
-  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
-  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
-  For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.
-  But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
-  That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:
-  And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.
-  Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
-  They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
-  My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word.
-  Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.
-  Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.
-  I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word.
-  LORD, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments.
-  I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
-  Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
-  Let Israel hope in the LORD from henceforth and for ever.
-  Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
-  The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.
-  The hope of the righteous shall be gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.
-  When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perisheth.
-  Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
-  The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.
-  Chasten thy son while there is hope, and let not thy soul spare for his crying.
-  Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
-  Seest thou a man that is hasty in his words? there is more hope of a fool than of him.
-  For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
-  For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth.
-  Thou art wearied in the greatness of thy way; yet saidst thou not, There is no hope: thou hast found the life of thine hand; therefore thou wast not grieved.
-  Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat from thirst: but thou saidst, There is no hope: no; for I have loved strangers, and after them will I go.
-  Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.
-  O the hope of Israel, the saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?
-  Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
-  O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.
-  Be not a terror unto me: thou art my hope in the day of evil.
-  And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart.
-  And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
-  All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.
-  And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD:
-  This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
-  The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
-  It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.
-  He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so be there may be hope.
-  They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.
-  Now when she saw that she had waited, and her hope was lost, then she took another of her whelps, and made him a young lion.
-  Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
-  And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
-  The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
-  Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare that I will render double unto thee;
-  Did not the souls also of the righteous ask question of these things in their chambers, saying, How long shall I hope on this fashion? when cometh the fruit of the floor of our reward?
-  At the same time shall men hope, but nothing obtain: they shall labour, but their ways shall not prosper.
-  Nevertheless the righteous shall suffer strait things, and hope for wide: for they that have done wickedly have suffered the strait things, and yet shall not see the wide.
-  And that there is promised us an everlasting hope, whereas ourselves being most wicked are made vain?
-  Then said I, Speak on, my lord, in me; only forsake me not, lest I die frustrate of my hope.
-  That all the earth may be refreshed, and may return, being delivered from thy violence, and that she may hope for the judgment and mercy of him that made her.
-  And thou, Asia, that art partaker of the hope of Babylon, and art the glory of her person:
-  And took hold of his father: and he strake of the gall on his fathers’ eyes, saying, Be of good hope, my father.
-  For thy power standeth not in multitude nor thy might in strong men: for thou art a God of the afflicted, an helper of the oppressed, an upholder of the weak, a protector of the forlorn, a saviour of them that are without hope.
-  As for the mysteries of God, they kn ew them not: neither hoped they for the wages of righteousness, nor discerned a reward for blameless souls.
-  For though they be punished in the sight of men, yet is their hope full of immortality.
-  For whoso despiseth wisdom and nurture, he is miserable, and their hope is vain, their labours unfruitful, and their works unprofitable:
-  Or, if they die quickly, they have no hope, neither comfort in the day of trial.
-  For the hope of the Godly is like dust that is blown away with the wind; like a thin froth that is driven away with the storm; like as the smoke which is dispersed here and there with a tempest, and passeth away as the remembrance of a guest that tarrieth but a day.
-  For a manifest reproof of that commandment, whereby the infants were slain, thou gavest unto them abundance of water by a means which they hoped not for:
-  But by such works hast thou taught thy people that the just man should be merciful, and hast made thy children to be of a good hope that thou givest repentance for sins.
-  But miserable are they, and in dead things is their hope, who call them gods, which are the works of men’s hands, gold and silver, to shew art in, and resemblances of beasts, or a stone good for nothing, the work of an ancient hand.
-  For in the old time also, when the proud giants perished, the hope of the world governed by thy hand escaped in a weak vessel, and left to all ages a seed of generation.
-  His heart is ashes, his hope is more vile than earth, and his life of less value than clay:
-  For the hope of the unthankful shall melt away as the winter’s hoar frost, and shall run away as unprofitable water.
-  Ye that fear the Lord, hope for good, and for everlasting joy and mercy.
-  If he have need of thee, he will deceive thee, and smile upon thee, and put thee in hope; he will speak thee fair, and say, What wantest thou?
-  Blessed is he whose conscience hath not condemned him, and who is not fallen from his hope in the Lord.
-  Lest mine ignorances increase, and my sins abound to my destruction, and I fall before mine adversaries, and mine enemy rejoice over me, whose hope is far from thy mercy.
-  Turn away from me vain hopes and concupiscence, and thou shalt hold him up that is desirous always to serve thee.
-  I am the mother of fair love, and fear, and knowledge, and holy hope: I therefore, being eternal, am given to all my children which are named of him.
-  As for a wound, it may be bound up; and after reviling there may be reconcilement: but he that betrayeth secrets is without hope.
-  The hopes of a man void of understanding are vain and false: and dreams lift up fools.
-  The spirit of those that fear the Lord shall live; for their hope is in him that saveth them.
-  Whoso feareth the Lord shall not fear nor be afraid; for he is his hope.
-  And of the twelve prophets let the memorial be blessed, and let their bones flourish again out of their place: for they comforted Jacob, and delivered them by assured hope.
-  For my hope is in the Everlasting, that he will save you; and joy is come unto me from the Holy One, because of the mercy which shall soon come unto you from the Everlasting our Saviour.
-  We hope also, that the God, that delivered all his people, and gave them all an heritage, and the kingdom, and the priesthood, and the sanctuary,
-  For he by the hand of God was cast down, and lay speechless without all hope of life.
-  And said courageously, These I had from heaven; and for his laws I despise them; and from him I hope to receive them again.
-  So when he was ready to die he said thus, It is good, being put to death by men, to look for hope from God to be raised up again by him: as for thee, thou shalt have no resurrection to life.
-  But the mother was marvellous above all, and worthy of honourable memory: for when she saw her seven sons slain within the space of one day, she bare it with a good courage, because of the hope that she had in the Lord.
-  But thou, O godless man, and of all other most wicked, be not lifted up without a cause, nor puffed up with uncertain hopes, lifting up thy hand against the servants of God:
-  If ye and your children fare well, and your affairs be to your contentment, I give very great thanks to God, having my hope in heaven.
-  Not distrusting mine health, but having great hope to escape this sickness.
-  For if he had not hoped that they that were slain should have risen again, it had been superfluous and vain to pray for the dead.
-  And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
-  And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad: for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him; and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.
-  Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
-  And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,
-  But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.
-  And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
-  He hoped also that money should have been given him of Paul, that he might loose him: wherefore he sent for him the oftener, and communed with him.
-  And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers:
-  Unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come. For which hope‘s sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.
-  And when neither sun nor stars in many days appeared, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope that we should be saved was then taken away.
-  For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see you, and to speak with you: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.
-  Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
-  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
-  And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
-  And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
-  For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
-  For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
-  But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
-  Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
-  For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
-  Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
-  Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.
-  Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
-  And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
-  If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
-  And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
-  Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
-  And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.
-  Not boasting of things without our measure, that is, of other men’s labours; but having hope, when your faith is increased, that we shall be enlarged by you according to our rule abundantly,
-  For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
-  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
-  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
-  There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
-  According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
-  Him therefore I hope to send presently, so soon as I shall see how it will go with me.
-  For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
-  If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
-  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
-  Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
-  For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
-  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
-  But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
-  Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,
-  Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, which is our hope;
-  In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
-  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
-  That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
-  But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
-  And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
-  That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
-  Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
-  For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.
-  Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
-  Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
-  Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
-  Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.
-  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
-  And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
The Extinction Cycle a.k.a. the Biblical Great Tribulation Period
The following information is generally being placed on the bottom of some of the pages in which are being renamed and reworked. The goal is to help any visitor to better understand the overall theme of the End Times Biblical Teaching of the Great Tribulation Period, etc. It is not to overwhelm the page or the viewer, but to capture your attention, as some viewers only visit one page or many just a few and then move on, never to return again. Maybe with material, you will understand how, then the why of the method. This page was created on May 9th, 2022.
When the coming Extinction Cycle a.k.a the Biblical Great Tribulation Period actually begins with the Great Earthquakes; Massive Volcanic Eruptions; Tsunamis on a Global scale; a Comet hits the earth; the Magnetic Field weakens and allows Comic Lightening to strike the earth; and all the World Governmental, Corporate Business and Mainstream Religious Leaders, including all of the so called powers-that-be fail to provide Truthful answers; how are the almost 8 billion masses of humanity going to feel, when their lives are about to vanish away?
It is going to be so amazing when these events begin to unfold and the people who present themselves as Leaders of People, (great and powerful), become nothing but mere frighten helpless creatures of earthen clay.
My goal is to provide Biblical, Astronomical, Geological and Meteorological; as well as Middle East Political events that are forthcoming; with information about the Great Tribulation Period and the Parousia of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2021 Links
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2022 Links
- 02 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.org
- 03 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.com
- Earthquake News 2011
- Earthquake News 2012
- Earthquake News 2013
- Earthquake News 2014
- Earthquake News 2015
- Earthquake News 2016
- Earthquake News 2017
- Earthquake News 2018
- Earthquake News 2019
- Earthquake News 2020
- Earthquake News 2021
- Earthquake News 2022
- 01. Dead Sea Earthquakes 4.0+
- 02. Dead Sea Earthquakes 5.0+
- 03. Israel Earthquakes 4.0+
- 04. Israel Earthquakes 5.0+
- 05. Middle East Earthquakes 5.0+
- 06. Middle East Earthquakes 6.0+
- 07. Middle East Earthquakes 7.0+
It’s interesting to see the Earthquakes in the Red Sea area and in the Gulf of Aqaba; as this region will be where the Tongue of the Egyptian Sea is pushed west into Egypt and it will be a single land mass during the Millennial Reign. The Euphrates River will be diverted southwestward across the Palmyrides Mountain Belt; into the Jordan River and flow out the Gulf of Aqaba. This newly formed River will connect with Ezekiel’s’ Spring and the many other springs that will be created along the eastern escarpment from the Temple Mount.
- 08. Gulf of Aqaba
- 09. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aqaba
- 10. Gulf of Aqaba Images
- 11. https://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 12. https://biblehub.com/parallel/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 13. https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 14. https://biblehub.com/parallel/revelation/16-12.htm
- 15. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-4.htm
- 16. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-5.htm
- 17. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-8.htm
- 18. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-10.htm
After the Great Tribulation Period has ended; the Millennial Reign will begin and all the Islamic nations that were part of the attack upon Israel will be required to send a representative to Israel to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple or it could actually mean: the masses of people from these nations. If they do not come, then the Lord will cause the Rain to cease; otherwise, forcing then to come to Jerusalem to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple on a yearly basis. It is also possible, these masses of people; who were and may still be: followers of Islam will be forced to buy food produce from Israel, throughout the Millennial Reign.
Zechariah 14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- 19. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-16.htm
- 20. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-17.htm
Here are some more Earthquake Links in the Saudi Arabia area. You can clearly see the Earthquakes in the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea.
- End Times Joel ch 2 vs 28 to 3s ch 2 vs 14 to 21
- End Times Luke ch 17 vs 24 to 37 Days of Noah
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 15 to 11 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 24 to 28 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 1 to 8 and vs 10 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 14 to 20 Great Tribulation
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 24 to 27 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 24 to 30 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 34 to 43 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 1 to 8 and vs 14 Sign of thy Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 15 to 28 Great Tribulation
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 29 to 31 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 32 to 35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 36 to 44 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 1 to 8
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 12 to 17
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 9 to 11
- End Times Zephaniah ch 1 vs 14 to 18
- Revelation 1st Trumpet and 1st Vial
- Revelation 2nd Trumpet and 2nd Vial
- Revelation 3rd Trumpet and 3rd Vial
- Revelation 4th Trumpet and 4th Vial
- Revelation 5th Trumpet and 5th Vial
- Revelation 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial
- Revelation 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 1st Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 6 to 7
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 2nd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 3rd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 4th Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 5th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 1 to 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 6th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 13 to 21
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 7th Trumpet ch 11 vs 14 to 19
- Seven Vials of Revelation 1st Vial Rev ch 16 vs 2
- Seven Vials of Revelation 2nd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 3
- Seven Vials of Revelation 3rd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 4
- Seven Vials of Revelation 4th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Vials of Revelation 5th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Vials of Revelation 6th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 12 to 16
- Seven Vials of Revelation 7th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 17 to 21
- Seven Vials of Revelation Rev ch 15 vs 1 and 6 and 7 and 8 Rev ch 16 vs 1
- 01. Earthquakes 5.0+ for Italy
- 02. Earthquakes 6.0+ for Italy
- 03. Earthquakes 7.0+ for Italy
- 04. List of earthquakes in Italy
- 05. UnderStandingItaly.com
- 06. VolcanoDiscovery.com for Italy
- 07. Volcano Images for Italy
- Volcano News 2011
- Volcano News 2012
- Volcano News 2013
- Volcano News 2014
- Volcano News 2015
- Volcano News 2016
- Volcano News 2017
- Volcano News 2018
- Volcano News 2019
- Volcano News 2020
- Volcano News 2021
- Volcano News 2022
Here are some Excellent Videos on a Weekly basis about Volcanic Eruptions:
- 01. This Week in Volcanoes; Oct 31, 2021
- 02. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 7, 2021
- 03. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 14, 2021
- 04. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 21, 2021
- 05. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 28, 2021
- 06. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 5, 2021
- 07. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 12, 2021
- 08. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 19, 2021
- 09. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 26, 2021
- 10. Volcano News Year in Review; Dec 31, 2021
- 11. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 2, 2022
- 12. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 9, 2022
- 13. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 16, 2022
- 14. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 23, 2022
- 15. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 30, 2022
- 16. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 6, 2022
- 17. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 13, 2022
- 18. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 20, 2022
- 19. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 27, 2022
- 20. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 6, 2022
- 21. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 13, 2022
- 22. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 20, 2022
- 23. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 27, 2022
- 24. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 3, 2022
- 25. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 10, 2022
- 26. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 17, 2022
- 27. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 24, 2022
- For current links go to the front page: 01 A Home Page
- 01.Video Link: Volcanic Fire
- 01. The Volcano which Flooded Oregon with Lava; Jan 29, 2022
- 01a. Apolaki Caldera; Mar 4, 2022
- 01b. The Flood of Lava Which Covered Nortern Canada; Mar 14, 2022
- 02. Volcano
- 03. Deccan Traps
- 04. Flood Basalt
- 05. Volcanic Plateau
- 06. Lava Field
- 07. Chilcotin Group
- 08. Columbia River Basalt Group
- 09. Ethiopia-Yemen Continental Flood Basalts
- 10. North Atlantic Igneous Province
- 11. Deccan Traps
- 12. Caribbean large igneous province
- 13. Kerguelen Plateau
- 14. Ontong-Java Plateau
- 15. High Arctic Large Igneous Province
- 16. Paraná and Etendeka Traps
- 17. Karoo and Ferrar Provinces
- 18. Central Atlantic Magmatic Province
- 19. Siberian Traps
- 20. Emeishan Traps
- 21. Vilyuy Traps
- 22. Southern Oklahoma Aulacogen
- 23. Arabian-Nubian Shield
- 24. Mackenzie Large Igneous Province
- 25. Flood Basalts
- 26. Flood Basalts Images
- 27. Flood Basalt from Britannica
- Continental flood basalts.