All human beings on the Earth have a Journey to take. Some are short in distance and in life span. Some are longer in distance traveled and in age. Nevertheless, the most important aspect of that Journey is to seek after the Creator. Don’t let it take you towards the end of your Journey to seek after God. Start early!!!
These photos are just a means to perhaps encourage any viewer to make a small effort to look at life in a better view, than what is portrayed on the world scene in our modern day news. Even though many things occur which are unavoidable, we sometimes need to try and improve our personal outlook, as to be a health source to our self.
I’ve simply attributed my Websites to the Photos, as a means to encourage viewers to be Creative in your life. Try to look at life in a more wonderful way and perhaps it will become better for you. I’m just making a suggestion.
There are almost 8 billion people on the earth and have been estimated to be about 108 billion people who have been born, lived and died on this earth and every person has a short time to live. If they got to travel, some went far and some went a short distance. I wish you well in your travel and encourage you to try find a more peaceful road to travel…
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website: https://pixabay.com/
A Home Page 8w Be Creative BibleSermonsMP3.com, BibleSermonsMP3.org, Tribulation101.com, TribulationVideos.com, BibleClass123.com, BibleSermons123.com, TribulationPeriod1.com, TribulationPeriod12.com, TribulationPeriod123.com
On February 28, 2021, my mother passed away.
My brothers and I buried her on March 3, which was her 82nd birthday.
Her favorite Song was: Where the Roses Never Fade.
I would like to dedicate the following Page Link and Hymn Link of a video of that Song to her:
01. Page Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
02. Hymn Link: Where the Roses Never Fade
My brothers and I planted Roses at our homes on May 9, 2021, which was Mother’s Day.
The following pictures of Roses are in memory of my mother.
All of the following photos are used freely from the following website:
-  And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
-  And Abram journeyed, going on still toward the south.
-  And he went on his journeys from the south even to Bethel, unto the place where his tent had been at the beginning, between Bethel and Hai;
-  Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east: and they separated themselves the one from the other.
-  And Abraham journeyed from thence toward the south country, and dwelled between Kadesh and Shur, and sojourned in Gerar.
-  And the man wondering at her held his peace, to wit whether the LORD had made his journey prosperous or not.
-  Then Jacob went on his journey, and came into the land of the people of the east.
-  And he set three days’ journey betwixt himself and Jacob: and Jacob fed the rest of Laban’s flocks.
-  And he took his brethren with him, and pursued after him seven days’ journey; and they overtook him in the mount Gilead.
-  And he said, Let us take our journey, and let us go, and I will go before thee.
-  And Jacob journeyed to Succoth, and built him an house, and made booths for his cattle: therefore the name of the place is called Succoth.
-  And they journeyed: and the terror of God was upon the cities that were round about them, and they did not pursue after the sons of Jacob.
-  And they journeyed from Bethel; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour.
-  And Israel journeyed, and spread his tent beyond the tower of Edar.
-  And Israel took his journey with all that he had, and came to Beer-sheba, and offered sacrifices unto the God of his father Isaac.
-  And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The LORD God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days’ journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the LORD our God.
-  And they said, The God of the Hebrews hath met with us: let us go, we pray thee, three days’ journey into the desert, and sacrifice unto the LORD our God; lest he fall upon us with pestilence, or with the sword.
-  We will go three days’ journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice to the LORD our God, as he shall command us.
-  And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children.
-  And they took their journey from Succoth, and encamped in Etham, in the edge of the wilderness.
-  And they took their journey from Elim, and all the congregation of the children of Israel came unto the wilderness of Sin, which is between Elim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after their departing out of the land of Egypt.
-  And all the congregation of the children of Israel journeyed from the wilderness of Sin, after their journeys, according to the commandment of the LORD, and pitched in Rephidim: and there was no water for the people to drink.
-  And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys:
-  But if the cloud were not taken up, then they journeyed not till the day that it was taken up.
-  For the cloud of the LORD was upon the tabernacle by day, and fire was on it by night, in the sight of all the house of Israel, throughout all their journeys.
-  Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If any man of you or of your posterity shall be unclean by reason of a dead body, or be in a journey afar off, yet he shall keep the passover unto the LORD.
-  But the man that is clean, and is not in a journey, and forbeareth to keep the passover, even the same soul shall be cut off from among his people: because he brought not the offering of the LORD in his appointed season, that man shall bear his sin.
-  And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed: and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents.
-  At the commandment of the LORD the children of Israel journeyed, and at the commandment of the LORD they pitched: as long as the cloud abode upon the tabernacle they rested in their tents.
-  And when the cloud tarried long upon the tabernacle many days, then the children of Israel kept the charge of the LORD, and journeyed not.
-  And so it was, when the cloud was a few days upon the tabernacle; according to the commandment of the LORD they abode in their tents, and according to the commandment of the LORD they journeyed.
-  And so it was, when the cloud abode from even unto the morning, and that the cloud was taken up in the morning, then they journeyed: whether it was by day or by night that the cloud was taken up, they journeyed.
-  Or whether it were two days, or a month, or a year, that the cloud tarried upon the tabernacle, remaining thereon, the children of Israel abode in their tents, and journeyed not: but when it was taken up, they journeyed.
-  At the commandment of the LORD they rested in the tents, and at the commandment of the LORD they journeyed: they kept the charge of the LORD, at the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses.
-  Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps.
-  When ye blow an alarm the second time, then the camps that lie on the south side shall take their journey: they shall blow an alarm for their journeys.
-  And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the cloud rested in the wilderness of Paran.
-  And they first took their journey according to the commandment of the LORD by the hand of Moses.
-  Thus were the journeyings of the children of Israel according to their armies, when they set forward.
-  And Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Raguel the Midianite, Moses’ father in law, We are journeying unto the place of which the LORD said, I will give it you: come thou with us, and we will do thee good: for the LORD hath spoken good concerning Israel.
-  And they departed from the mount of the LORD three days’ journey: and the ark of the covenant of the LORD went before them in the three days’ journey, to search out a resting place for them.
-  And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and brought quails from the sea, and let them fall by the camp, as it were a day’s journey on this side, and as it were a day’s journey on the other side, round about the camp, and as it were two cubits high upon the face of the earth.
-  And the people journeyed from Kibroth-hattaavah unto Hazeroth; and abode at Hazeroth.
-  And Miriam was shut out from the camp seven days: and the people journeyed not till Miriam was brought in again.
-  And the children of Israel, even the whole congregation, journeyed from Kadesh, and came unto mount Hor.
-  And they journeyed from mount Hor by the way of the Red sea, to compass the land of Edom: and the soul of the people was much discouraged because of the way.
-  And they journeyed from Oboth, and pitched at Ije-abarim, in the wilderness which is before Moab, toward the sunrising.
-  These are the journeys of the children of Israel, which went forth out of the land of Egypt with their armies under the hand of Moses and Aaron.
-  And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the LORD: and these are their journeys according to their goings out.
-  And they departed from before Pi-hahiroth, and passed through the midst of the sea into the wilderness, and went three days’ journey in the wilderness of Etham, and pitched in Marah.
-  And they took their journey out of the wilderness of Sin, and encamped in Dophkah.
-  And they journeyed from Rissah, and pitched in Kehelathah.
-  (There are eleven days’ journey from Horeb by the way of mount Seir unto Kadesh-barnea.)
-  Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates.
-  But as for you, turn you, and take your journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea.
-  Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the LORD spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days.
-  Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.
-  And the children of Israel took their journey from Beeroth of the children of Jaakan to Mosera: there Aaron died, and there he was buried; and Eleazar his son ministered in the priest’s office in his stead.
-  From thence they journeyed unto Gudgodah; and from Gudgodah to Jotbath, a land of rivers of waters.
-  And the LORD said unto me, Arise, take thy journey before the people, that they may go in and possess the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give unto them.
-  Wherefore our elders and all the inhabitants of our country spake to us, saying, Take victuals with you for the journey, and go to meet them, and say unto them, We are your servants: therefore now make ye a league with us.
-  And these bottles of wine, which we filled, were new; and, behold, they be rent: and these our garments and our shoes are become old by reason of the very long journey.
-  And the children of Israel journeyed, and came unto their cities on the third day. Now their cities were Gibeon, and Chephirah, and Beeroth, and Kirjath-jearim.
-  And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.
-  And the man departed out of the city from Bethlehemjudah to sojourn where he could find a place: and he came to mount Ephraim to the house of Micah, as he journeyed.
-  And the LORD sent thee on a journey, and said, Go and utterly destroy the sinners the Amalekites, and fight against them until they be consumed.
-  And when they had told David, saying, Uriah went not down unto his house, David said unto Uriah, Camest thou not from thy journey? why then didst thou not go down unto thine house?
-  And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
-  But he himself went a day’s journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.
-  And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.
-  So the king of Israel went, and the king of Judah, and the king of Edom: and they fetched a compass of seven days’ journey: and there was no water for the host, and for the cattle that followed them.
-  Then Solomon came from his journey to the high place that was at Gibeon to Jerusalem, from before the tabernacle of the congregation, and reigned over Israel.
-  And the king said unto me, (the queen also sitting by him,) For how long shall thy journey be? and when wilt thou return? So it pleased the king to send me; and I set him a time.
-  For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
-  So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the LORD. Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days’ journey.
-  And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey, and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.
-  In the seventh year of the reign of Artexerxes, in the fifth month, this was the king’s seventh year; for they went from Babylon in the first day of the first month, and came to Jerusalem, according to the prosperous journey which the Lord gave them.
-  And there I vowed a fast unto the young men before our Lord, to desire of him a prosperous journey both for us and them that were with us, for our children, and for the cattle:
-  And from the river Theras we departed the twelfth day of the first month, and came to Jerusalem by the mighty hand of our Lord, which was with us: and from the beginning of our journey the Lord delivered us from every enemy, and so we came to Jerusalem.
-  Do that to no man which thou hatest: drink not wine to make thee drunken: neither let drunkenness go with thee in thy journey.
-  So they were well pleased. Then said he to Tobias, Prepare thyself for the journey, and God send you a good journey. And when his son had prepared all things far the journey, his father said, Go thou with this man, and God, which dwelleth in heaven, prosper your journey, and the angel of God keep you company. So they went forth both, and the young man’s dog with them.
-  For the good angel will keep him company, and his journey shall be prosperous, and he shall return safe.
-  And as they went on their journey, they came in the evening to the river Tigris, and they lodged there.
-  Now Tobit his father counted every day: and when the days of the journey were expired, and they came not,
-  And he blessed them, and sent them away, saying, The God of heaven give you a prosperous journey, my children.
-  After these things Tobias went his way, praising God that he had given him a prosperous journey, and blessed Raguel and Edna his wife, and went on his way till they drew near unto Nineve.
-  And they went forth of Nineve three days’ journey toward the plain of Bectileth, and pitched from Bectileth near the mountain which is at the left hand of the upper Cilicia.
-  For health he calleth upon that which is weak: for life prayeth to that which is dead; for aid humbly beseecheth that which hath least means to help: and for a good journey he asketh of that which cannot set a foot forward:
-  Instead whereof thou gavest them a burning pillar of fire, both to be a guide of the unknown journey, and an harmless sun to entertain them honourably.
-  Judas Maccabeus also and his brother Jonathan went over Jordan, and travelled three days’ journey in the wilderness,
-  Then they pursued after them a day’s journey, from Adasa unto Gazera, sounding an alarm after them with their trumpets.
-  They went therefore to Rome, which was a very great journey, and came into the senate, where they spake and said.
-  Whereof when Apollonius heard, he took three thousand horsemen, with a great host of footmen, and went to Azotus as one that journeyed, and therewithal drew him forth into the plain. because he had a great number of horsemen, in whom he put his trust.
-  Whereupon he took his journey into Spain in peaceable manner, so as they of the cities opened unto him, and met him: for king Alexander had commanded them so to do, because he was his brother in law.
-  So forthwith Heliodorus took his journey; under a colour of visiting the cities of Celosyria and Phenice, but indeed to fulfil the king’s purpose.
-  Then swelling with anger. he thought to avenge upon the Jews the disgrace done unto him by those that made him flee. Therefore commanded he his chariotman to drive without ceasing, and to dispatch the journey, the judgment of GOd now following him. For he had spoken proudly in this sort, That he would come to Jerusalem and make it a common burying place of the Jews.
-  Howbeit he nothing at all ceased from his bragging, but still was filled with pride, breathing out fire in his rage against the Jews, and commanding to haste the journey: but it came to pass that he fell down from his chariot, carried violently; so that having a sore fall, all the members of his body were much pained.
-  Now when they were gone from thence nine furlongs in their journey toward Timotheus, no fewer than five thousand men on foot and five hundred horsemen of the Arabians set upon him.
-  Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.
-  And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
-  And commanded them that they should take nothing for their journey, save a staff only; no scrip, no bread, no money in their purse:
-  For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
-  But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance.
-  And he said unto them, Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread, neither money; neither have two coats apiece.
-  But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
-  For a friend of mine in his journey is come to me, and I have nothing to set before him?
-  And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.
-  And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.
-  Now Jacob’s well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
-  Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which is from Jerusalem a sabbath day’s journey.
-  And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
-  And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
-  On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
-  And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me.
-  At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.
-  Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.
-  Whensoever I take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first I be somewhat filled with your company.
-  And it may be that I will abide, yea, and winter with you, that ye may bring me on my journey whithersoever I go.
-  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
-  Bring Zenas the lawyer and Apollos on their journey diligently, that nothing be wanting unto them.
-  Which have borne witness of thy charity before the church: whom if thou bring forward on their journey after a godly sort, thou shalt do well:
The Extinction Cycle a.k.a. the Biblical Great Tribulation Period
The following information is generally being placed on the bottom of some of the pages in which are being renamed and reworked. The goal is to help any visitor to better understand the overall theme of the End Times Biblical Teaching of the Great Tribulation Period, etc. It is not to overwhelm the page or the viewer, but to capture your attention, as some viewers only visit one page or many just a few and then move on, never to return again. Maybe with material, you will understand how, then the why of the method. This page was created on May 9th, 2022.
When the coming Extinction Cycle a.k.a the Biblical Great Tribulation Period actually begins with the Great Earthquakes; Massive Volcanic Eruptions; Tsunamis on a Global scale; a Comet hits the earth; the Magnetic Field weakens and allows Comic Lightening to strike the earth; and all the World Governmental, Corporate Business and Mainstream Religious Leaders, including all of the so called powers-that-be fail to provide Truthful answers; how are the almost 8 billion masses of humanity going to feel, when their lives are about to vanish away?
It is going to be so amazing when these events begin to unfold and the people who present themselves as Leaders of People, (great and powerful), become nothing but mere frighten helpless creatures of earthen clay.
My goal is to provide Biblical, Astronomical, Geological and Meteorological; as well as Middle East Political events that are forthcoming; with information about the Great Tribulation Period and the Parousia of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2021 Links
- 01B GeologyHub YouTube 2022 Links
- 02 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.org
- 03 Sermons on BibleSermonsMP3.com
- Earthquake News 2011
- Earthquake News 2012
- Earthquake News 2013
- Earthquake News 2014
- Earthquake News 2015
- Earthquake News 2016
- Earthquake News 2017
- Earthquake News 2018
- Earthquake News 2019
- Earthquake News 2020
- Earthquake News 2021
- Earthquake News 2022
- 01. Dead Sea Earthquakes 4.0+
- 02. Dead Sea Earthquakes 5.0+
- 03. Israel Earthquakes 4.0+
- 04. Israel Earthquakes 5.0+
- 05. Middle East Earthquakes 5.0+
- 06. Middle East Earthquakes 6.0+
- 07. Middle East Earthquakes 7.0+
It’s interesting to see the Earthquakes in the Red Sea area and in the Gulf of Aqaba; as this region will be where the Tongue of the Egyptian Sea is pushed west into Egypt and it will be a single land mass during the Millennial Reign. The Euphrates River will be diverted southwestward across the Palmyrides Mountain Belt; into the Jordan River and flow out the Gulf of Aqaba. This newly formed River will connect with Ezekiel’s’ Spring and the many other springs that will be created along the eastern escarpment from the Temple Mount.
- 08. Gulf of Aqaba
- 09. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Aqaba
- 10. Gulf of Aqaba Images
- 11. https://biblehub.com/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 12. https://biblehub.com/parallel/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 13. https://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-15.htm
- 14. https://biblehub.com/parallel/revelation/16-12.htm
- 15. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-4.htm
- 16. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-5.htm
- 17. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-8.htm
- 18. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-10.htm
After the Great Tribulation Period has ended; the Millennial Reign will begin and all the Islamic nations that were part of the attack upon Israel will be required to send a representative to Israel to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple or it could actually mean: the masses of people from these nations. If they do not come, then the Lord will cause the Rain to cease; otherwise, forcing then to come to Jerusalem to worship the King Jesus Christ in the Temple on a yearly basis. It is also possible, these masses of people; who were and may still be: followers of Islam will be forced to buy food produce from Israel, throughout the Millennial Reign.
Zechariah 14:16: And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of Hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
- 19. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-16.htm
- 20. https://biblehub.com/parallel/zechariah/14-17.htm
Here are some more Earthquake Links in the Saudi Arabia area. You can clearly see the Earthquakes in the Gulf of Aqaba and the Red Sea.
- End Times Joel ch 2 vs 28 to 3s ch 2 vs 14 to 21
- End Times Luke ch 17 vs 24 to 37 Days of Noah
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 15 to 11 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Luke ch 21 vs 24 to 28 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 1 to 8 and vs 10 Sign of Thy Coming
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 14 to 20 Great Tribulation
- End Times Mark ch 13 vs 24 to 27 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 24 to 30 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 13 vs 34 to 43 Wheat and Tares
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 1 to 8 and vs 14 Sign of thy Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 15 to 28 Great Tribulation
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 29 to 31 Son of Man Coming
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 32 to 35 Parable of the Fig Tree
- End Times Matthew ch 24 vs 36 to 44 Coming of the Son of Man
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 1 to 8
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 12 to 17
- End Times Revelation ch 6 vs 9 to 11
- End Times Zephaniah ch 1 vs 14 to 18
- Revelation 1st Trumpet and 1st Vial
- Revelation 2nd Trumpet and 2nd Vial
- Revelation 3rd Trumpet and 3rd Vial
- Revelation 4th Trumpet and 4th Vial
- Revelation 5th Trumpet and 5th Vial
- Revelation 6th Trumpet and 6th Vial
- Revelation 7th Trumpet and 7th Vial
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 1st Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 6 to 7
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 2nd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 3rd Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 4th Trumpet Rev ch 8 vs 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 5th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 1 to 12
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 6th Trumpet Rev ch 9 vs 13 to 21
- Seven Trumpets of Revelation 7th Trumpet ch 11 vs 14 to 19
- Seven Vials of Revelation 1st Vial Rev ch 16 vs 2
- Seven Vials of Revelation 2nd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 3
- Seven Vials of Revelation 3rd Vial Rev ch 16 vs 4
- Seven Vials of Revelation 4th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 8 to 9
- Seven Vials of Revelation 5th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 10 to 11
- Seven Vials of Revelation 6th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 12 to 16
- Seven Vials of Revelation 7th Vial Rev ch 16 vs 17 to 21
- Seven Vials of Revelation Rev ch 15 vs 1 and 6 and 7 and 8 Rev ch 16 vs 1
- 01. Earthquakes 5.0+ for Italy
- 02. Earthquakes 6.0+ for Italy
- 03. Earthquakes 7.0+ for Italy
- 04. List of earthquakes in Italy
- 05. UnderStandingItaly.com
- 06. VolcanoDiscovery.com for Italy
- 07. Volcano Images for Italy
- Volcano News 2011
- Volcano News 2012
- Volcano News 2013
- Volcano News 2014
- Volcano News 2015
- Volcano News 2016
- Volcano News 2017
- Volcano News 2018
- Volcano News 2019
- Volcano News 2020
- Volcano News 2021
- Volcano News 2022
Here are some Excellent Videos on a Weekly basis about Volcanic Eruptions:
- 01. This Week in Volcanoes; Oct 31, 2021
- 02. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 7, 2021
- 03. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 14, 2021
- 04. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 21, 2021
- 05. This Week in Volcanoes; Nov 28, 2021
- 06. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 5, 2021
- 07. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 12, 2021
- 08. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 19, 2021
- 09. This Week in Volcanoes; Dec 26, 2021
- 10. Volcano News Year in Review; Dec 31, 2021
- 11. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 2, 2022
- 12. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 9, 2022
- 13. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 16, 2022
- 14. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 23, 2022
- 15. This Week in Volcanoes; Jan 30, 2022
- 16. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 6, 2022
- 17. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 13, 2022
- 18. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 20, 2022
- 19. This Week in Volcanoes; Feb 27, 2022
- 20. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 6, 2022
- 21. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 13, 2022
- 22. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 20, 2022
- 23. This Week in Volcanoes; Mar 27, 2022
- 24. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 3, 2022
- 25. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 10, 2022
- 26. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 17, 2022
- 27. This Week in Volcanoes; Apr 24, 2022
- For current links go to the front page: 01 A Home Page
- 01.Video Link: Volcanic Fire
- 01. The Volcano which Flooded Oregon with Lava; Jan 29, 2022
- 01a. Apolaki Caldera; Mar 4, 2022
- 01b. The Flood of Lava Which Covered Nortern Canada; Mar 14, 2022
- 02. Volcano
- 03. Deccan Traps
- 04. Flood Basalt
- 05. Volcanic Plateau
- 06. Lava Field
- 07. Chilcotin Group
- 08. Columbia River Basalt Group
- 09. Ethiopia-Yemen Continental Flood Basalts
- 10. North Atlantic Igneous Province
- 11. Deccan Traps
- 12. Caribbean large igneous province
- 13. Kerguelen Plateau
- 14. Ontong-Java Plateau
- 15. High Arctic Large Igneous Province
- 16. Paraná and Etendeka Traps
- 17. Karoo and Ferrar Provinces
- 18. Central Atlantic Magmatic Province
- 19. Siberian Traps
- 20. Emeishan Traps
- 21. Vilyuy Traps
- 22. Southern Oklahoma Aulacogen
- 23. Arabian-Nubian Shield
- 24. Mackenzie Large Igneous Province
- 25. Flood Basalts
- 26. Flood Basalts Images
- 27. Flood Basalt from Britannica
- Continental flood basalts.